Join us for the best salmon fishing trip in the waters around Juneau, Alaska!
- Duration: Six and eight-hour trip options
- Season: May 1 – September 30
- Ages: Infants are welcome and count as one towards total capacity
- 6 Hour Public Trip (Per Person)
- 8 Hour Trip (Per Person)
- 6 Hour Private Trip (5 people. One more can be added for an additional cost)
- 8 Hour Private Trip (5 people. One more can be added for an additional cost)
Fish Salmon and Halibut in Juneau
The waters around Juneau are full of fish for you to catch, including all five species of salmon, halibut, Pacific cod, and rockfish. There’s no experience quite like fishing surrounded by the beautiful Alaskan landscape.
Our expert captains know where to go to catch the most fish, and they’re excited to take you on the most exciting fishing trip in Juneau. You also get to enjoy the beautiful views, wildlife sightings, and fresh air from the boat!
If you’re visiting us on an Alaska cruise ship shore excursion, our trips are tailored to get you to the heart of the action quickly and then back to the boat in a timely fashion. Spend your time in Juneau fishing with us!
Experience the Juneau waters with friendly local captains on the best fishing charter in the area!